New for 2020: Introducing the Blade 2.0
Estimated to Ship NOVEMBER 2020
Pre-Order Now Before it Sells Out
The Blade has been one of the hottest bikes since its release. We've taken your feedback and the latest in technology to craft the Blade 2.0. It's completely new all around with some upgrades we couldn't be more excited about!
- All New Geometry - We started from the ground up here to make a more aggressive, modern frame that performs even better than the original Blade and commands even more attention.
- New 52V Battery - We've moved to a 52V battery for more power and performance from the 1000W Ultra motor. Not only that, it also packs more battery capacity (910WH up from 840WH) for more range and does so in a package so well integrated into the frame, you'll forget it's an eBike
- Rohloff Speedhub Shifter - The Blade 2.0 has so much power a traditional chain/derailleur drivetrain just won't cut it. Gone are the days of replacing worn chains, derailleurs and cassette cogs. The Rohloff speedhub handles an extreme amount of torque and allows you to shift into any gear even while stopped.
- Carbon Gates Belt Drive - the perfect pair for the Rohloff speedhub, this belt drive is designed to handle all the power of the Ultra motor, with no noise, no grease and virtually no maintenance
- Stay tuned for updated photos and videos of this game changing bike!
The Blade 2.0s are being finished now and will ship to our San Diego Warehouse for fulfillment soon. We expect pre-orders to begin shipping in November.
*Note, we reserve the right to modify specs/design/graphics before shipment, esp if we believe it will make a better bike. (Don't worry, we won't downgrade motors/battery or pull any funny business) Shipping date is an estimate, we are working night and day to get this to you as soon as possible, but if anything comes up, we won't sacrifice product quality to rush it to you.
For all you riders who want more power, more adventure and more freedom, the Blade delivers!
Comes 90% assembled with:
Includes everything from the standard configuration and:
All components are FLX customized. Easy self installation required (BLADE ONLY). Ability level required: Novice.
The Rock Shox FS Pike RCT3 is the new-school all-mountain and enduro riders' weapon of choice. It has received critical acclaim by the global mountain-bike media. It came out of the box and marched its way to an Enduro World Series overall title. PIKE was engineered to provide the plushest, most high-performance ride quality imaginable. 160mm travel.
Motorcycle racing's proven 4-piston technology creates an absolute maximum of braking force. No matter how difficult the trail terrain, the 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which fills you with confidence.
Packing 1500W peak power, this workhorse is a serious performer. Using the bikes gears, it achieves optimum hill climbing, range, and speed. An intelligent torque sensor gauges how much pressure you apply to each pedal and makes sure that you receive exactly the right amount of power, exactly when you need it.
Experience the world with the most reliable bicycle drivetrain on the market. The Rohloff SPEEDHUB makes cycling simple. No longer is it necessary to constantly calculate which gear is required next or if the gear has correctly engaged yet. Simply rotate the Rohloff twist-shifter – regardless whether stationary of pedaling. Rotate up to shift up, down to shift down. It couldn’t be more intuitive.
When traction is king, go wide! SPANK Industries has been an innovator in wide rim design for over a decade, and the OOZY Trail 345 Rim is the culmination of these efforts. Boasting a 30mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 345’s design optimizes performance with the widest range of tire shapes and sizes on the market.
With more kilowatt hours than any other bike of its class. We sourced the highest capacity cells in the world to hit a whopping 910 watt hour capacity. This 52V beast will provide you with enough power to tear through tough terrain.
Like a cockpit for your bike, see how fast you’re going, how far you’ve ridden, average speed and battery life. Plug in your USB cable into the USB port on our LCD screen, turn the LCD screen on and let your phone charge while you’re on the go.
|ECONOMY MODE (Power Level 1):||90+ Miles (17.5AH Battery)|
|SPEED MODE (Power Level 5):||30-40 Miles (17.5AH Battery)|
|PEDAL (Only range):||UNLIMITED|
|SPEED LIMIT||Adjustable to your local regulations.|
(where laws permit)
35 mph (56 kph) (20 MPH with Pedal Assist in Eco Mode / Limiter Enabled, Larger Gearing Required for Increased MPH)
|TYPE:||Bafang Ultra (Mid-Mounted Geared Motor)|
|NOMINAL/PEAK OUTPUT:||1000 watts / 1500 watts|
|TORQUE:||160 Newton meters|
|TYPE:||LG Lithium-ion (52 volts) Removable w/key lock|
|WATT HOURS:||910 WH|
|CHARGE TIME:||4 hours|
|MODULES:||FLX Branded Bafang DP C18, Fixed Backlit LCD, (Double Press i for Settings Menu and Password)|
|READOUTS:||Current Speed, Max Speed, Average Speed, Odometer, Tripometer, Range, Calories, Trip Timer, Clock, Mode, Watts or Amps, Battery in Percentage or Bar, Assist Level (0-5)|
|DISPLAY ACCESSORIES:||Independent Button Pad|
|DRIVE MODE:||Torque Sensing Pedal Assist|
|WEIGHT (No Battery)||48 lbs (21.7 kg)|
|BATTERY WEIGHT||8.6 lbs (3.9 kg)|
|FRAME MATERIAL:||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
Black, Gray, Silver, Champagne
|FRAME FORK DETAILS:||Rock Shox FS Pike RCT3 with 160 mm Travel and Two-Position Compression Adjustment, Lockout, Rebound Adjustment, 15 mm Thru Axle with Quick Release|
|FRAME REAR DETAILS:||12 mm Thru Axle with Quick Release, 135 mm Hub Spacing FLX Belt Drive sliding dropout|
|ATTACHMENT POINTS:||Rear Rack Bosses, Fender Bosses in Rear, Bottle Cage Bosses|
|GEARING DETAILS:||Rohloff 14 Speed Speedhub|
|SHIFTER DETAILS:||Rohloff Speedhub|
|CRANKS:||SAMCX, Aluminum Alloy, 170 mm Length, 44T Chainring with Narrow-Wide Tooth Pattern and Aluminum Alloy Guard and Frame-Mounted Guide|
|PEDALS:||Funn. Black Magic. Fiber glass reinforced thermoplastic|
|HEADSET:||Threadless, Internal Cups, 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" Tapered|
|STEM:||Spank, Aluminum Alloy, 106 mm Length, 31.6 mm Clamp Diameter, One 10 mm Spacer|
|HANDLEBAR:||Spank Oozy Trail, 780 mm Width, Low-Rise|
Magura MT5 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes with 203 mm Rotors, Magura MT5 Adjustable Reach Levers
Spank Flat Rubber with Lockers
|SEAT POST:||Aluminum Alloy|
|SEAT POST LENGTH:||300 mm|
|SEAT POST DIAMETER:||31.6 mm|
|RIMS:||Spank Oozy Trail 345, Aluminum Alloy, Double Walled, 32 Hole|
|SPOKES:||Stainless Steel, 13G, Black with Nipples|
|TIRE BRAND:||Maxxis Minion DHR, 27.5" x 2.6"|
|WHEEL SIZES:||27.5 in (69.85cm)|
|TIRE DETAILS:||35 to 5o PSI, 2.5 to 3.4 BAR, EXO Protection, Tubeless Ready|
This bike is proudly powered by:
The California StandardElectric Bicycles are defined by the California Vehicle Code.
New legislation became effective in January 2016. The current regulations define an “electric bicycle” as: a bicycle equipped with fully operable pedals and an electric motor of less than 750 watts, separated into three classes:
1. A "class 1 electric bicycle,” or “low-speed pedal-assisted electric bicycle,” is a bicycle equipped with a motor that provides assistance only when the rider is pedaling, and that ceases to provide assistance when the bicycle reaches the speed of 20 miles per hour.
2. A "class 2 electric bicycle,” or “low-speed throttle-assisted electric bicycle,” is a bicycle equipped with a motor that may be used exclusively to propel the bicycle, and that is not capable of providing assistance when the bicycle reaches the speed of 20 miles per hour.
3. A "class 3 electric bicycle,” or “speed pedal-assisted electric bicycle,” is a bicycle equipped with a motor that provides assistance only when the rider is pedaling, (no throttle) and that ceases to provide assistance when the bicycle reaches the speed of 28 miles per hour and equipped with a speedometer.
Local government ordinances are allowed to permit or ban any class of electric bicycles on dedicated bicycle paths and trails, with Class 1 & 2 permitted, and Class 3 banned, by default
Laws vary in different states / countries. Please check your local regulations. Here is a good resource of information in the US: http://peopleforbikes.org/our-work/e-bikes/policies-and-laws/