You have no items in your shopping cart.
The best CES's are genuinely excited to help customers. They're patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. CES's can put themselves in their customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and our CES's will gather that information and apply it. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer happiness experts. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don't have enough information to resolve customer complaints. Sometimes you'll need to demonstrate Jedi level patience when dealing with particularly challenging customers. The key word there though is 'challenge'. Develop skills to help you in all walks of life. If you can think of creative solutions to make customers happy, everyone wins, especially you. These skills can be applied in any situation. We'll help train you and always support you! The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction! Up for the challenge? Then join us and help revolutionize the human RACE!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Job Type: Full-time