Gravel - Kenda Booster Pro Tire - 700 x 33, Tubeless, Folding, Black, 120tpi, GCT - Babymaker Models
The Booster is a World Cup proven XC race tire that is aggressive enough to push traction to new limits. On top of that, it is also one of the fastest and lightest XC tires on the market. You no longer want to choose between a XC tire that is either fast and light, or provides great traction? The all new Booster combines the best of both worlds.
- Modern and aggressive look, optimized for fast rolling and best in class cornering traction
- The Booster utilizes a newly developed race compound that is fast and grippy, especially on dry, loose over hard and rough and rocky terrain
- Front and Rear application
- Gravel Casing Technology (GCT) is a versatile casing with great all-round puncture and slash protection. Weighing up to 50% lighter than traditional trail puncture breakers, the GCT casing is ideal for gravel cyclists and cyclocross riders. Tires using the GCT casing are all optimized for tubeless use and easy set up.
Compatible Babymaker Pro and II
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- TPI: 120
- Labeled Size: 700 x 33
- Color: Black
- PSI: 75
- ISO Width (mm): 33
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain , Gravel
- Weight: 348
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 700c